if you have visited Disneyland anytime from October to now, you may have had the opportunity to party tron style. At Disney California Adventure, the Hollwood backlot turned rave called Electronica, nights paying homage and celebrating the new tron legacy movie. where a live D.J. spins techno and dance music. from the looks of the videos it looks like there was alot of fun on the grid.
the Electronics Nights offered:
- Check out TRON: Legacy 3D Sneak Peek.
- Watch Sirens groove to the beats of Daft Punk and others, while digitally projected Lightcycles zoom around you.
- Face off with enemies and allies at Flynn's Arcade.
- Try incandescent concoctions at the End of Line club.
- Be amazed by an eclectic array of street performers, including laser and martial artists.
Location and Time:
- Hollywood Pictures Backlot: Friday – Sunday 7:00 p.m. to Park closing