Sunday, June 20, 2010

The show is Officially Open!!!!!

Muscle Beach
"Its not a doll, It's an Action Figure" is officially open and on display at The Bear and Bird Gallery. I have to thank all the artists for all their amazing work, The Bear and Bird Staff, and especially Amanda the gallery owner for the opportunity to put together this awesome show.

We had a great turn-out, and everyone I spoke to really enjoyed the show. And thanks to TOMOPOP & RevMiami for coming out and interviewing us and reviewing the show and to all the new friends I made.

Amanda has posted photos of all the artwork on Flickr & art is up and online for sale . So please take a look. I will also be putting together a short video going taking you on a tour.... give me till the end of the week for that one ;) and i am gathering up photos of the gallery opening that i will start posting as well.

Bear and Bird Flickr page

Click here to purchase art

1 comment:

 
Design and Content Copyright 2009-2010, A. Pants