Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm not a doll, I'm an ACTION FIGURE

"I'm not a doll, I'm an ACTION FIGURE" sign

i started a flickr group "It's not a doll, It's an ACTION FIGURE", trying to start an action figure revolution! i put together a sign and want to encourage anyone and everyone to take the sign or create your own, take your favorite action figure and start snapping away!!! take a photo and join the flickr group or e-mail me the photo at itsnotadoll@gmail.com and i will post it up with your credits.

bat blues

if you live in south florida, the bear and bird team pre-made some of these signs that you can pick-up (they even hid some in the cases....lol) and while you are there you can check out the "It's not a doll, It's an ACTION FIGURE" Artshow

Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design and Content Copyright 2009-2010, A. Pants