Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cuz' we're goin' to the Hukilau!!!!

well it's finally here this year, south florid's annual Hukilau. It starts tonight, so for all you kids in florida gets your butts down to the show. they have Shag this year reveiling some new paintings and doing a signing, and some really great bands... i can't wait to see the Sweet Hollywaiians from japan... it's a nice mix of 20's 30's ukulele jazzy funness, gotta love the japanese. also my friends from Moderna Muerte will be there with an amazing set-up of some of their furniture and clothing. you may even find me around there most of the weekend. (take a look at their flyer thats me too...lol) my stuff is all over this shindig...


I have been pretty busy the past couple weeks with all the artwork for this show... so if you go, anything from the flyers to the program, signs, posters, the website... thats all me. take it in and enjoy it. and if you know what i look like give me a nice pat on the back and buy me a nice tiki mug or something....lol


It's not a doll, It's an ACTION FIGURE" Web Flyer


i have the following weekend, the artshow i am curating at Bear and Bird Gallery "it's not a doll, It's an ACTION FIGURE". all week leading up to it i will be posting art and tit bits about the artists so you can get to know them before the show.

The Hukilau 2011 Artwork


and here is a preview for the artwork for the hukilau next year. enjoy kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design and Content Copyright 2009-2010, A. Pants